Any lumber sources near Philly which offer planing or jointing?

I'm working on a project, which will require something more than the Home Depot's lines of wood. Thing is, I don't have a jointer or a planer, which means that if I buy some nice mahoghany or cherry, it won't be easy to work with in my shop.
So... are there any wood sources near Philly which can joint and plane the boards for me?
Brian,
let me know what part of Philly. I am northern Bucks and there are places around that will plane and/or joint edges for you (for a price of course). One that comes to mind in Doylestown Lumber. Pricey but gets the job done.
--
John

"Brian Siano" < snipped-for-privacy@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote in message

Willard Brothers in Hamilton, NJ is an excellent choice.
You can also DIY at the rental woodshop in Hamilton.

link http://willardbrothers.net/index.html
I went to Willard Bros for the first time about a week ago. They had a good selection of wood and the guy behind the counter was very friendly.

Do you have any more info on the rental woodshop? (phone, address, etc.)
--

Too much is not enough!
rvojtash NOT THIS at comcast (dot) net

etc.)
www.ultimateworkbench.com
Hearne Hardwoods in Oxford can do this for you. Mark

Delaware County Supply, off of Chichester Ave. (Exit 1 on 95 just above the Delaware border) I'm pretty sure they will surface their stuff for you. A little closer than Hearne (which you should get to sooner or later anyway).
Jim
Mark wrote:

--
James T. Kirby