Any interest in buying redwood from my tree??

I live near Stockton, CA and have a 60' coastal redwood on my property (about 2.5 foot diameter at the base). It's beautiful, but we unfortunately have to cut it down. It's gotten too large for our lot. I was wondering if there would normally be any interest in buying the wood. How would I go about selling it? TIA.
frankB

Go to the WOODMIZER web site and you should fine the info you need there. One word of caution. Mosts loggers are loath to work on Urban trees. All sorts of surprises may be uncovered WITH the saw blade ie: nails, wire etc.. Tales of a Boatbuilder Apprentice http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd /
Dave Fleming <> wrote in if you're interested in helping. We have experienced people who have volunteered to cut it into slabs, etc.
Thanks for considering this. Glenn
Check out some of the urban lumber services. They will cut it and haul it away, sometimes they will even pony up a few bucks!
One site http://www.harvestingurbantimber.com /
Dave

Thanks, Dave. I've posted an ad. Hopefully something will turn up.
frankB
BTW, For anyone needing more info, the e-mail address above is good.