Any info or experience re: new Powermatic 60B 8" jointer?

I was going to buy either the Delta DJ-20 or the General International 80-200 8" jointer when I saw the Powermatic Model 60B 8" jointer. It looks like and it's specs are very similar to the older Model 60A but costing a lot less ($1099.99). It has a 2HP single phase motor, 73" bed etc. If I can confirm that this model is of similar solid construction, design, fit and finish as the older PM models I'll probably buy it instead of the Delta or General. Has anyone seen, used or bought one of these?
Guy (wood-to-dust)