any info on the "JessEm Mast-R-Lift Excel" ??

Am thinking about taking the plunge towards the Mast-R-Lift Excel router table and fence. Anyone have any experience with or opinions about? Worth the expense in the long run?
Thanks! Schroeder
I was checking it out last weekend at my local woodcraft. It is sweet !! They had just got one in and was setting up. One thing I noticed was the micro dial is a little stiff to rotate. It is very expensive with a table and a set of legs. I would also consider looking at the woodpecker http://www.woodpeck.com/unilift.html I almost pulled the trigger on this one.
However, when I saw the Jessem I had second thoughts. I was quoted in the neighborhood of $800 for the lift,table, and stand. Wait, Wait what this . Woodcraft has it on sales for $737. Shoot. now with a 10% off with a class discount I can knock another $73 off.
Decisions Decisions
Rich

If faced with the decision of $800 for a router table + $300 for a suitable router, I would just buy the very thing router are by design to be, an inexpensive shaper.
Dave

Worth