Any idea when we will hear back from Fisher?

It has been two weeks now. When should we hear from him. I suppose he is giving us time to settle.

After that, there is another hearing to address combining the cases and disqualifying Boylan Brown. Right?

My guess is that he will give me a summary judgement on the bonuses (since there is no defendable legal argument to giving it to them), and them a sj on the wages and dividends. I think he will split it, the same as Stander did, in an effort to get us to settle since the issues are "decided". Does this make any sense?

Reply to
Toller

Guy, please do not reply to this. I posted it here by mistake! thanks

Reply to
toller

OK, I w welcome!

Dave

Reply to
David

"toller" wrote in news:1160665626.584341.162980 @m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

What about if your name is not "Guy?"

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I was frazzled. Supposed to be "Guys". When it rains it pours.

Reply to
Toller

toller wrote: I posted it here by mistake!

I'm looking for a new newsreader is it any good?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Don't you mean, "when it rain it pour"?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

No, not really.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

I've been using PAN for years now. IMHO there's none better.

It's good enough that, although free, I've contributed to their 'tip jar'.

Bill

Reply to
Bill