Any idea what this is?

Claims to be a small wood plane. Any ideas?

As usual, join lines.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Sun, Dec 16, 2007, 9:41pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark=A0&=A0Juanita) doth query: Claims to be a small wood plane. Any ideas?

Not really. Does seem to stir some vague memories, but they don't associate the word plane with it.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

Maybe it is an old version of one of these:

?p=143

Reply to
RayV

That was kind of my thought also

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Sorry folks, if you are reading this Monday morning or later, it appears that the ad was pulled from the old tractor's web page, so unless somebody has a cached copy of the picture, now I'll never know what it was. :-(

Reply to
Mark & Juanita