Any idea what this is?

Claims to be a small wood plane. Any ideas?
http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin / photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id6816&query=retrieval
As usual, join lines.

Sun, Dec 16, 2007, 9:41pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark&Juanita) doth query: Claims to be a small wood plane. Any ideas? <snip>
Not really. Does seem to stir some vague memories, but they don't associate the word plane with it.
J T wrote:

That was kind of my thought also

photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id6816&query-=retrieval
Maybe it is an old version of one of these: http://www.veritastools.com/Products/Page.aspx?p 3
http://www.veritastools.com/Products/Page.aspx?p 3
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Sorry folks, if you are reading this Monday morning or later, it appears that the ad was pulled from the old tractor's web page, so unless somebody has a cached copy of the picture, now I'll never know what it was. :-(