Any HVAC guys here?

Hello,
I need some advice on duct sizing for my home and am looking for someone who deals with this on an ongoing basis. If you can help, please e-mail me direct so the rec. doesn't get filled with irrelevant posts.
Thanks,
Blair snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca
alt.home.repair

Alt.hvac would be a good resource if there is no one here that can help.

You could do like I did and call a couple of companies to give me an estimate. The estimate will outline everything you need.

Rich Andrews wrote:

Of course you told the contractors up front you were only looking for their expertise and paid them appropriately for their time, right?
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

As a matter of fact I did. One guy said that if I had any trouble along the way to call him. I didn't and I didn't.