Any good woodworking sources near Tyler Texas, wood, tools...

I am new to the area and think that I have found all the places around, but I am sure that there are places I have missed.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Gary

http://www.hardwoodbarn.com/contact.htm http://www.mgsawmill.com/index.html
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

Those Swingman mentioned plus a bit closer, Ore City, East of you. Take I20 east to Longview than north on 259 about 20 miles.
Peebles Lumber Company P.O.Box 190 Ore City, TX 75683
903-968-2711 Fax 903-968-2760
And a bit farther North,
Cecil Phillips Lumber Mill, Inc. Route 4, Box 63 Dekalb, TX 75559 Phone days: Avery, TX (903)684-3516 Fax: (903)684-4170
Leon wrote:

Yes! Glad you told him about that one Leon. Now if I can just save the info so I don't forget, as we'll be spending winters in Longview from now on.
You told me about Peebles a couple years ago, and I got some nice Cypress from them.
Nahmie
Nahmie wrote:

Snip
Now living back in God's Country.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Thanks for the tip! What kind of stock do they carry?
Gary