Any good sources for 2" squares x 24 inches in Domestic Woods?

Looking for best price on some kiln dried 1.75" or 2.0" squares approx 24 inches long. Need a variety of cherry, maple, oak, etc. Any sources appreciated.
-thanks to all

Try your nearest lumber mill. It might cost too much to ship from here, and the lumber markets are far too expensive. It's where I get most of my wood; we have three or four nearby. I just tell them what I want, and get it, doing final planing as necessary. If in the city, plan a trip to the countryside and enjoy the day out.
Bill.
Northern Hardwoods, Cannon Falls MN.
They have, or did have a web site. Their prices have always been competitive.

Buck -
Lo and behold - in yesterday's mail...
Classic Designs for the Serious WW...
Page 35 Cherry & Maple... Here's the link to the website - Git the catalog!
www.tablelegs.com
HTH,
John Moorhead

John..... Even more weird is that I went ahead and ordered from this company prior to posting here... It was the best I could find at the time and may still be. Thanks for you help!

This is a common size for woodturners, so I'd suggest looking for a place that supplies that crowd.