Any good source for 1/8" router bits?

I own 1/2" and 1/4" routers but sometimes a model I'm working on requires something more delicate. I have several Dremel tools and the router attachment for them, but other than a few carbide straight bits, I have nothing that I'd call a router bit with an 1/8" shank. I occasionally see about 3 different designs in steel -- not carbide -- and hardly anything to get excited about. Does anyone know of a vendor who carries a selection of

1/8" shank router bits? [Note: since most of what I'd be cutting is basswood, steel is probably workable but carbide's preferred.]

TIA Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

Rockler.

Reply to
CW

Ditto on Rockler. They now have a nice selection on 1/8" shaft router bits.

Reply to
booger

Eagle American, MLCS George

Reply to