Any good source for 1/8" router bits?

I own 1/2" and 1/4" routers but sometimes a model I'm working on requires something more delicate. I have several Dremel tools and the router attachment for them, but other than a few carbide straight bits, I have nothing that I'd call a router bit with an 1/8" shank. I occasionally see about 3 different designs in steel -- not carbide -- and hardly anything to get excited about. Does anyone know of a vendor who carries a selection of 1/8" shank router bits? [Note: since most of what I'd be cutting is basswood, steel is probably workable but carbide's preferred.]
TIA Norm
Rockler.

of
Ditto on Rockler. They now have a nice selection on 1/8" shaft router bits.

Eagle American, MLCS George

WWW.pricecutter.com
| >I own 1/2" and 1/4" routers but sometimes a model I'm working on requires | > something more delicate. I have several Dremel tools and the router | > attachment for them, but other than a few carbide straight bits, I have | > nothing that I'd call a router bit with an 1/8" shank. I occasionally see | > about 3 different designs in steel -- not carbide -- and hardly anything | > to | > get excited about. Does anyone know of a vendor who carries a selection | > of | > 1/8" shank router bits? | > [Note: since most of what I'd be cutting is basswood, steel is probably | > workable but carbide's preferred.] | > | > TIA | > Norm | > |
I'll have to check my MLCS catalog too.
Thanks to all who answered.
Norm