Any good books or videos on kitchen cabinets?

I could do simple cabinets but I like to see how the pros do it regarding construction method, wood and hardware selection. Do you frame in place like the old track homes or build individual cabinets? Good book and video suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply to
Fred

"Build your own Kitchen Cabinets" by Danny Proulx covers lots of construction details.

Build individual cabinets.

Dave

Reply to
David

Once source for a book on kitchen cabinets is

provides a sample on line of a book he wrote on building either European style or face frame cabinets, which he sells on this page.

Allan

Reply to
Allan Bartel

Another source of some good info is the "cabinetmaking Made Easy" video that you can get from

It's on sale right now for $9.90 Granted, the video is mostly meant to sell you a set of router bits and a pocket hole system. However, I have both, and find this method of cabinet construction to be a lot faster and easier than the way I was doing it. If nothing else the vido will give you insights into yet another way of doing things.

Reply to
LP