Any feedback on the Milescraft Turnlock router base?

I've never seen any comments here.
It's this one:
http://busybeetools.ca/cgi-bin/product10?&NTDESC=turnlock
I had one. Used it once, took it off and gave it away. Nice idea but the base has so many holes and slots in it that it hangs up on seams, corners, ect.

Ditto for me. Still have mine but unlikely I will use it.
Perfect example of a good idea gone bad.
- John