any comments on the 499 gbp SIP table saw with cast iron table top

has anybody seen, tried bought the new 499 gbp SIP table saw with cast iron top ? and do they have any comments.
I can't find anything about it online - apart from that it of course seems to be a rebranded taiwan import. I only have the brochure I got from SIP - looks promising. I'm trying to find out if this is the first decent saw with induction motor available in the UK at a decent price - since we are not so far spoiled for choise as our woodworking friends in the US.
cheers larry
snipped-for-privacy@holger.co.uk (larry) wrote in message

Larry,
SIP do not market their WW products in the US. Try www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums where there are several SIP owners.