Any comments on SteelTek 41" tool chest at Sams?

Hello all,
Sams has a 41" stainless steel tool chest on casters (I believe) made by SteelTek. My Sams has it for $636. It seems pretty well built. Has anybody purchased one of these who could give a review?
Thanks, Joel

No review but I have looking at that tool box for year now. At the web site I found that there are 2 styles available. One style had full width drawers on the bottom box and the other style had 2 columns of drawers in the bottom box. The stainless steel should last for ever but will be heavier than the standard steel that most boxes are from. The price is a steal IMHO the closest match would be the Husky tool boxes at HD that are usually $999.
I bought one... The drawer above the bottom three drawers drags a little, but that's the only negative. Have a friend (or chainfall) to set the top onto the base! I mounted a piece of 3/4 plywood onto the two sections on the back and with hooks, trays and custom hangers have many of the more commonly used wood working tools mounted there. All my friends (both of 'em ;>) love the box, and I condensed two Craftsman boxes into it. Tom