Any clock builders on the Wreck?`

IF you build wall clocks where do you get the movements? Are there any high quality mechanical movements with chimes? IF I take the time to build a clock I don't want to put in an electronic movement.
Any sources for gold leaf "Regulator" glass?
dave
http://www.klockit.com /

thanks! I spent a good 1/2 an hour perusing that site. I ordered a catalog too.
dave
stoutman wrote:

Stoutman beat me to it Dave.

Take a look here:
http://www.slarose.com
I've had real good luck here:
www.murrayclock.com
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
David,
David Wilkinson wrote:

Dave:
I know Klockit has already been suggested...you may also want to check http://www.clockparts.com , and also http://www.emperorclock.com . Clockparts seems to be low end, and Emperor is high end--heirloom quality stuff. I wouldn't buy Emperor stuff--but only because it's too nice to put into the crap I build (C:
Jim

from a store.
Are there any

NO.
IF I take the time to

These folks seem to be very nice. I just had them rebuild a clock for me. They might give you some pointers to a source.
http://www.balzerclockworks.com /
RB
goonair wrote:

Why not email David Eisan? He builds clocks.
Bay Area Dave wrote:

Also check out S. LaRose: www.slarose.com. They offer a variety of movements, parts, glass, decals, etc.
--
Jim Artherholt