any body here?

I haven't been around and I don't see any new messages. Is the group dead or is my server broken again. Larry

Server must be sleepy. The group has been pretty active lately.
RonB
larry wrote:

We've moved it so you can't find us.

You've got the sentiment backwards. YOU should move so we can't find you. And don't forget to take along your lying butt kisser, Doug Miller.
larry wrote:

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA