Any 240v woodworking equipment need a neutral?

Page 2 of 8

Does that make your meter spin backward, so the power company has to pay you?
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

That's it! The retirement program I've been looking for!

Here is a start.
http://www.atlantisenergy.org/SUNSLATESFAQ.html
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
Markem wrote:

That actually creates energy but costs money.
We're trying to create money from nothing. <G>
"B A R R Y" wrote in message

And chicks are free, only if ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

Not the chicks I used to know.
"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message

Sorry to hear about your problem.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/16/06

Maybe he's never played an instrument. <G>
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 01:48:35 -0600, Henry St.Pierre wrote:

Well that's because you don't play the guitar on that MTV.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

But if you are a citizen of USA you do cause it is government of the people, no what they do use paper and ink.....
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
(sixoneeight)@hotmail wrote:

What, you live some place that's still on the gold standard?
--
Regards,
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:54:24 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Nah coal standard generally, bit of corn too. Southern Illinois.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
Doug Miller wrote:

Have you ever tried to sweep those? The only thing that sweeps fallen electricals is an oscilloscoop.
Robatoy wrote:

I get a charge out of that!

Did you hear the one about the two atoms walking down the street? One says to the other, "I think I lost an electron". "Are you sure?", asks the other. "Yes, I'm positive".
Roy Smith wrote:

I hope it didn't worry! I'm sure another electron would find it positively attractive.
Robatoy wrote:

And you won't even be a parrot.
Well, hehe - whilst the subect is VERY serious - I truly needed that giggle.
Of course - key point - if you have to ask - u probably don't get the sarcasm either.
I am NEARLY complete on my new shed/shop - whats the one thing I didn't touch...? zzzzt.
:-)

Yes - your bad on this one. The OP stated 10/2. Can you even buy 10/2 without a ground anymore? Swing's story was about people on his job site, not a reference to anything the OP posted.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Swingman wrote: