Antique Reproduction Hardware

Hi There,
Please let us know if anyone would be interested in Antique Reproduction hardware - Door knobs, Back plates, push plates, hinges, hooks, knockers, pocket door pulls, rosettes, escutcheons, rim locks etc. For your information, we are into regular manufacturing of Victorian, Art deco, Eastlake, Mission & other period designs & style. If interested, we can send you few samples for your consideration.
In case you need further information, please feel free to ask, we will be happy to serve you. You may please email snipped-for-privacy@krishnainternational.net.
Thanks Deepak Agarwal