Antique Power Tool heads-Up in Philly

There's this thrift store in my neighborhood, at 45th street near Walnut. calld the Second Mile Center. They have an antique jointer/planer there that they claim still works. It's a bit rusty, and it's basically a metal frame with a motor, a belt, and a jointer assembly, but I'm sure that a collector'd have a nice time restoring it. I won't quote the price here, but it was pretty cheap last I looked.
I do not have a number for the place, but any antique tool collectors might be interested.