Antique Folding Bed Plans

Hello to everyone:

I recently saw a hidden bed/folding bed I'd like to find plans for. But I don't have any idea what it's called. Bear with me on this. It was seen in a Disney movie "Tales from Avonlea" set in 1890's in Canada's Prince Edward Island. The cabinet is about the size of a dresser or bureau. The top third or quarter folds up to 90 degrees to the rest of the front, all of which folds down to make the back half of the bed base. The rest of the base folds out from the inside similar to any folding bed. My younger son wants it for his bedroom and won't settle for anything less!!!

What is this thing? Does anyone know of plans available for it or something very similar.

Regards,

Scott Walker jscottw8(remove)@earthlink.net

Reply to
Scott Walker