antigloat travails

Drove 35 miles to a specialty tool store last night to get a grout-cutting blade for a Fein sander that I need today to regrout a bathroom....got to the checkout and it was 140.00 for the package....steamed out of the store and stewed for a few minutes then decided to go ahead and get it....ran into a snowstorm on the interstate on the way back and the windshield wipers went out....thanks to my new puppy for helping me face the world this morning.