Anticipation...

So today a package arrived, Chester Tool Works, ah yes.
So now I have the plane hammer, and I await Mr. Knight's work on my behalf. A pocket plane and a coffin plane. Sometime in February.....
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Tis a sweet little hammer that Dave has made. Mine is seldom used, but greatly appreciated when it is needed.
Enjoy!
Patriarch