Anti slam cover Stops

I am in the process of making a blanket/toy box for my Great Granddaughter and have a pair of end mounted anti-slam brackets. The problem I have is they don't have the mounting dimensions and it is kind of a guess and by gosh thing to get them mounted. Anybody have the dimensions?

Try Woodworker supply www.woodworker.com or other online sales places to see if you can find the model you have. Most sites have like this also install instructions and manuals online, at lease WW does usually.
Thanks I found just what I needed.

Try Rockler.
http://www.rockler.com/CategoryView.cfm?Cat_ID 36
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

One more thing. I have purchaes two of these for toy boxes in the past from Rockler. They are a little pricey, but work very nicely:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 99
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 7:43pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net (Richard) doth woner: I am in the process of making a blanket/toy box for my Great Granddaughter and have a pair of end mounted anti-slam brackets. <snip>
I'll say it again, I'm a great believer in no lid at all on toyboxes for little kids.
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Richard wrote:

IMO the lack of such instructions with a product indicates incompetence and probably a product with a short functional life. I'd try again for better ones if it were me. I just finished up one such project and it came with templates for 30, 45 and 90 degree settings for use with such things as secretary desks, etc.. Some even have little pistons to operate, but they expensive, although classy looking.