anti noise built in

any tools have anti noise built in to the tool
this would be the best thing and the best place to do it
with compute tech so cheap if it is not available now i would guess it is not far away
my planer is so loud it may be unholy
On 8/21/16 3:53 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

When that technology is developed, surely automated punctuation can't be far behind.
--

-MIKE-

x2 <snort>

Yes, lots of them. It runs the gammit from link belts to automotive style belts on the Ridgid 3650 TS, to noise absorbing foams inside the head of a Fein.
There's no doubt about it, your planer is unholy. It's a man-made object and can be used for God's purposes but it is inherently not holy. It's better that way, for it can be what it is: just a tool.
Puckdropper
On Sun, 21 Aug 2016 13:53:38 -0700, Electric Comet wrote:

I've got some pretty quiet hand tools :-).
carrying a cross.
On 8/22/2016 12:17 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

same here. After 10 , I have to goto hand tools when the wife is back in school.
--
Jeff

Electric Comet wrote:

All power tools have such a feature. If it is too noisy when running, look for a switch labeled on/off and move the button to off.
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:17:51 +0000 (UTC)

some are some are not
hammer is loud
even handsaw at a good pace is loud
plane is not bad