Answer to Chris on M12V problem

Hi Chris, You asked me to check on the switch next time out of the table. To be honest, I never take it out of the table, I have in permanently mounted in the CMT table and the RBI Hawk Router Station... I used the external switch for these. Switch also controls the vacuum...very handy. My wrench is attached to plug so that I have to disconnect plug in order tochange bits. Its a nuisance but it works. All of this in on the site. Use the internal Google search. It is wonderful for finding stuff. Jhohn Lucas

JLucas ILS