Another woodworking show

I've attended the Woodworking Show in Milwaukee several times and have enjoyed it. It's here again March 14-16. This weekend, there's the Woodworking and DIY Show at the same venue. Has anyone attended this one? Worth the time?
Larry
On Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:03:46 PM UTC-6, Gramps' shop wrote:

Never mind. I checked with the venue and there is no such show, regardless of what was promoted on the web. Gives me another month to squirrel away my pennies for the other show.
On 2/14/2014 9:31 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

How big is the MKE show, Larry? Haven't been to one up there (nor to any down in the Chicago area for a good ten years or so) before.
Last I looked they hadn't placed the full schedule (seminars, etc) on the site.
What kind of time (other than the seminars, classes, if any,etc)do you figure one should allot (unless planning to buy one of everything and transport same out the parking lot and put in the car)<g>
I usually allot half a day for the show as I don't spend much time at the s eminars. I set myself an allowance BEFORE going in ... and I've never mana ged to stay within it. I'm hoping they have the free saw blade sharpening booth again; it was AWOL last year.
On Saturday, February 15, 2014 9:48:53 AM UTC-6, Unquestionably Confused wr ote:

enjoyed it. It's here again March 14-16. This weekend, there's the Woodw orking and DIY Show at the same venue. Has anyone attended this one? Wort h the time?

less of what was promoted on the web. Gives me another month to squirrel a way my pennies for the other show.

On 2/15/2014 5:34 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Thanks... who sponsored the saw sharpening booth?
Sorry ... I don't recall the sponsor.