Another Wood-Mizer stolen in Oregon

Mill owner Clifford and Jason Goins DBA/ Curly Burly Milling Cottage Grove, Oregon
Mill is a 1997 LT40HDG24 , Debarker , Mark 11 Serial Number B4216UNAF9939 Engine G24 Serial Number K963612161

Correction to serial number:

snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com says...

I know Clifford and Jason! I hope they catch the bastards and hang em' high .
says...

If they catch them with the woodmizer there is another possible course of action...
-Jack

If it has the smae Briggs nad Stratton that the one I use has, they could make them start the bastard on a cold morning....

Send 'em to fargo?
scott
snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote in says...

I see I'm not the only one who thought of the scene in "Fargo" in connection with suggestions of punishment inflicted via industrial wood handling machinery....ROTFLMAO.