Another step stool

I made another step stool from cherry scrap with the intention of selling it (e-bay or yard sale item). I have NEVER sold any of my work before. How much would you sell this thing for? Roughly 6 hours of work.
It is very similar to another step stool I made with the exception of the sides.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/cherry_step_stool.htm
-- Stoutman http://www.garagewoodworks.com
Stoutman wrote:

You can approach ebay by putting it up for a buck and see how the bidding goes or put it up for a thousand and see if you have any takers. If it sells for a thousand you've got a new market beckoning, if it sells for a dollar-ten then maybe it's not time to quite the day job.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Stoutman wrote:

Well, you can search ebay to see what comparable items have sold for, and what good keywords to put in your title are. I imagine "solid wood", "cherry" would be good.
Really, if it was me, I'd start it at 99 cents and see what happens. You only have 6 hours into it. I've always started all my auctions at 99 cents. It gets more people watching, because they think there are getting a bargain. If you start it at $50 or $100, you risk turning off a lot of people. Ironically, I saw an auction that started at $200 with no bids. It relisted with a $1 start and ended up selling for over $200. Seen it happen many times.

Looks good!
The posters above did not provide an opinion on price. Maybe their method is the best way to go. But if not, I would say $350 is a good price.