Another Saw Blade Comparison( Sort Of)

Just now read Ed's blade comparison and put up something similiar on one of my sites. Thursday I got back two saw blades from the Forrest people that I sent there for sharpening. Following is a cut comparison:

make it short, I couldn't tell much difference in the sharpened blade cuts and a slightly used Forrest WWII blade.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote