Another Ridgid TS Question

Does anyone know if the insert for the TS2412 is the same size as the one for the TS3560? I can find ready-made zero clearance inserts for the newer one, but not the older version. I recently made one for my 2412, which is a nice exercise but not something I want to do each time I need to replace it.
Thanks.