Another reason I prefer Gel Varnishes

Page 2 of 2

<LOL> You guys make messes sound like rocket science. Since early childhood, I could... About all I can say is the radius of devastation has gotten a little smaller with each passing decade.

Yeah the advantage to those two items is that you can lick your fingers when they get messy, the varnish does not taste that good. ;~)