Another question about milk paint

Does milk paint cover up commpletely? By that I mean, will it cover my pencil marks, or will that all have to be sanded clean?
Thanks,

No sanding needed. You can quickly remove pencil marks using a rag dampened with 91% alcohol.
snipped-for-privacy@noone.com says...

That's good info. Thanks.
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 08:52:52 -0600, the infamous sam

Yeah, guys, so stop using your sharpass knife to mark dovies and other lines which won't be cut away, huh? Use a pencil! (I just had to say that since most folks don't use a plane to remove those telltale marks. Some idiot who wrote an antique pricing book says to look for those to prove it was made 100+ years ago. Har!)
-- The Smart Person learns from his mistakes. The Wise Person learns from the mistakes of others. And then there are all the rest of us... -----------------------------------------------------
Phisherman wrote:

Or a big artists' eraser.
"dpb" wrote:

Pink Pearl to the rescue.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Neither the drafting white or the big crumbly gum erasers leave the residue/marking the pink erasers do...
a $0.02, ymmv, imo, etc., etc., etc., comment, of course...
dpb wrote:

Just a comment with regard to white erasers, but for 10 bucks you can get a battery powered electric eraser from Staedtler that uses the white material--it seems kind of silly to use a powered eraser until you've actually used one--it's not the speed that makes it nice, it's the precision.

I often used milk paints because I wanted to see through... Are you sure you are using milk paint for the right reason?
@swbell.dotnet says...

Probably not, but I'm curious to know what to expect. Thanks.

Anyway, depending on the color, whites probably may not work well but I often use 2 coats if I want an opaque finish.