Another Question

HI All well I me a book from the library while I await the arrival of something else, not much help sadly, however I worked some stuff out for myself. I do have 1 question for you experts though, I want to make a handle for a tray, it's quite straight forward, a simple curve with a hole in the center. What I cannot envision is how to make a the template work, I have a tray end I want to use, it's perfect, how do I get the rout to follow it in a different piece of wood, my router is still on the router take btw thanks for any help Sandie
Sandie C wrote:

See:
http://www.woodworkingtips.com/woodtips/sntip55.html
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA