Another POV on ww'ing measuring "precision" ...

Page 2 of 2
Pat Barber wrote:

snipped No, Just for the rest of yours. Joe
We need to be careful, very careful. Even on the wurld wiide weeb, things get out.
Joe Gorman wrote:

And the German/Swiss slang term for this unit of measure is?
--

Roger Shoaf

Whilst I could not agree more, (that certain protoplasmic dimensional analysis is as fun as it gets), I have done some serious studies on getting to .001" with routers. For a temporary diversion see the http://patwarner.com/routing_to_001.html link for more on this. _______________________________________________________ Swingman wrote:

On 26 Sep 2006 16:56:57 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@patwarner.com wrote:

$24? You buy a hell of a lot of wood for that plus have enough for a beer when you've finished practicing. It might be accurate to 0.001" for a few minutes in an airconditioned workshop but it leave it an hour in the sun and I'll bet you a beer it won't.