Another one for Twayne

Little Johnny! (Bless the little bugger).

"Right class, today's assignment is to spell and use the word 'DOUGH' in a sentence."

"Jane, you go first..."

"Dough, D O U G H... Italians make pizza with dough."

"Very good, Jane. now let's hear from Mary."

"Dough, D O U G H... My brother makes things with play dough."

"Yes, Johnny, do you have something constructive to add?"

"My mum says my dad doesn't make enough dough, and he's

bloody hopeless in bed, so she uses a dill dough!"

Reply to
Stuart

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:16:35 +0000 (GMT), Stuart

Hell, I'm bettin' that Twayne has never been this popular.

Reply to
Dave