Another DW 735 owner!

Dewalt 13" Portable Planer Model DW735

> Original Price $479.00 > Home Depot less 20% $383.20 > Lowes less 10% $344.88 > Lowes open box 10% $306.56 > Pack of Knives FREE Reasons> > Out the Door $330.32 > Getting Home and > Finding knives still in DW735. Priceless > > SWMBO got the first "You Suck!!!" and said she was flowers with the money I > saved. > > Chef

Was debating (agonizing?) between the 734 and 735, and decided to get the 735. I didn't get a big steal like the guy above though (none of the Discount Barns stock it). I ended up buying it from a small, locally-owned shop that is staffed by people who actually own and use these tools: I paid $469. But, they threw in the Dewalt rolling cart for free, allegedly a $96 value. Look forward to getting started on that long list of projects! Next is the small Performax 10-20 sander ...

Thanks to all for the info during my research phase,

Scott

Reply to
Scott

You are going to love the big yellow beast.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

If nothing else, it is in fact a beast! They say you can't use a planer to remove serious twists and cups, but I believe the 735 will do it: Just set it on top of the board over night, and the next day it will be flat!

;>)

Reply to
Scott