Another DW 735 owner!

Was debating (agonizing?) between the 734 and 735, and decided to get the 735. I didn't get a big steal like the guy above though (none of the Discount Barns stock it). I ended up buying it from a small, locally-owned shop that is staffed by people who actually own and use these tools: I paid $469. But, they threw in the Dewalt rolling cart for free, allegedly a $96 value. Look forward to getting started on that long list of projects! Next is the small Performax 10-20 sander ...
Thanks to all for the info during my research phase,
Scott
You are going to love the big yellow beast.
DexAZ

If nothing else, it is in fact a beast! They say you can't use a planer to remove serious twists and cups, but I believe the 735 will do it: Just set it on top of the board over night, and the next day it will be flat!
;>)