Another amusing eBay search.

I was searching for Rockwell Sander and amongst the various woodworking machines was a listing for a Norman Rockwell painting of Colonel Sanders. (try searching for Delta Shapers!) Marc

oh man, i coulda done without discovering what a delta shaper was......
jc

The most amusing thing to me was when I was having a problem with my hearing.
Being curious, I decided to do a google search on my problem and there, on the right hand side of the page was the message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Spoiler space . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"buy your ear wax on ebay"
--
Stuart Winsor