Annual Guthrie / Southwestern Iron Works Tailgate Swap Meet (Oklahoma)

Once again the time is coming for the Annual Swap Meet and Model Engine display. May 21 is the date at 8:00am till ..... Any questions may be directed to David King (405-348-0476) or Bob Paddack (405-634-8353 or 405-642-5243). Or email me and I will try to help.
Hobbiests, Machinists, Woodworkers and Blacksmiths,
Bring your surplus or extra equipment, tooling or supplies.
Buy, sell or trade....or just chat about the last year.
Respectfully, Ron Moore
Ron,
Good to hear from you. Hope you and the misses got your upstairs living quarters complete. Where is the swap meet being held at?
Grady