Announcement

Thanks to all who replied to my post, including one e-mail, to help me in selecting an ambient air cleaner. I finally decided on a Jet Model AFS-1000B. That done, I started to shop around for the best price. I almost bought it from Rockler for $239.99 plus $11.99 S & H. After calling around to a few local suppliers I found one who would have it shipped directly from Jet to me at the aforementioned price but no S & H charge. It should arrive in about a week. I still have to order a better bag for my Delta DC which does a great job in sucking up the chips but not the "fines". I hope that I will breath easier and not have to go around with a cloth and Endust to remove that layer of dust that always covers everything. Incidently I considered building my own but took the coward's route instead. Again, everyone's comments were greatly appreciated. Peace ~ Sir Edgar =F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8= =F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8=F8

Reply to
Sir Edgar