Andy Rooney's Desk (revisited)

I saw several glimpses of Andy Rooney's desk during 60 Minutes tonight so I did a search to see if there was any info about and found this 60 Minutes archive. A RECDOTsearch also revealed this was on the REC in

2005 but for those who never saw it you might enjoy seeing it now. Marc

marc rosen

copped from the best.

Reply to
Father Haskell

called"In My Imagination All of My Tools Are Sharp" in Fine Woodworking issue #146 starting on page 86. He will be deeply missed.

JoeG

Reply to
GROVER