Andy Rooney's Desk (revisited)

I saw several glimpses of Andy Rooney's desk during 60 Minutes tonight so I did a search to see if there was any info about and found this 60 Minutes archive. A RECDOTsearch also revealed this was on the REC in 2005 but for those who never saw it you might enjoy seeing it now. Marc
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?ids82689n

Nakashima inspired slab top. Rooney did some nice work, copped from the best.

There is an informative, enjoyable and well written article by Andy called"In My Imagination All of My Tools Are Sharp" in Fine Woodworking issue #146 starting on page 86. He will be deeply missed.
JoeG