Andy & Janis Web Page Updated

Bay Area Dave

Andy,

Love your projects. You may want to send users directly to your site instead of via the cableone page. Here's the URL:

JLJ21710

If you took a second to read the page that came up, you would have been directed to the correct URL

Reply to
JLJ21710

Dave,

Don't shout.

SPAM is commercial, our web site isn't commercial, it is a form of bragging. Nothing on our web site is for sale, in fact most of it has already been given away. Even the guitar was done for just the cost of materials, the 'customer' is a friend.

I never saw any rule in any FAQ that a link was unwelcome.

I almost always browse to the web sites JOAT posts here. He has a good eye for interesting subjects.

Reply to
Andy

for the confusion. Cableone changed the rules on me and I forgot to pay attention.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Jo,

Got it. Thanks.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Never mind ol' Dave. He don't mean no harm. He jest can't help hisself, is all. He's kinda "different" if'n ya know what I mean. If this here was a village, I guess you might say he's our village idiot. Don't take nothing he says serious-like. We keep him around for the entertainment value, ya see.

Reply to
Doug Miller

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:44:52 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) scribbled

Andy, don't bother. Not only are you allowed to brag, but you also have some justification, given the amount of stuff you've actually made. I disagree with Doug. Village idiots are usually tolerated and sometimes viewed with affection. BAD monkey (AKA Homer) is just a mentally challenged end of an intestinal tract (tmJH).

On a more relevant note, I like your clamp rack, as it allows hanging a lot of clamps. However, I don't see diagonals along the width, so how do you keep the rack from racking (no pun intended - well, okay, maybe). Is it rigid enough?

Tom Watson has something similar, but he uses big hunks of plywood to prevent racking, and that reduces the number of clamps that can be hung on it. See Tom's rack on the following page.

"no" with "yk" for real email address

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Andy, If it wasn't spam, I APOLOGIZE, which is more than the idiots who enjoy vilifying me would EVER do. That's the nature of "little minds".

dave

Andy wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

You attack the man because you didn't bother to read the page that came up. Then you give a half hearted apology ("If it wasn't spam, I APOLOGIZE"). YOU KNOW IT WASN'T SPAM, so just say you're sorry. Then, you turn it around like your the victim and start flinging insults. I think you've now answered the horse-dick question.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Luigi,

Good idea! I looked at the rack again and it could start to sway under load. I'll at a couple braces this weekend.

Thanks!

Andy

"> Andy, don't bother. Not only are you allowed to brag, but you also

Reply to
Andy

Accepted. Thanks.

Now that you can get to the page, what do you think?

Reply to
Andy