Andy & Janis Web Page Updated

http://www.cableone.net/andya
Enjoy.
Andy
THANKS FOR SPAMMING THE WRECK, ANDY.
Andy wrote:

If you took a second to read the page that came up, you would have been directed to the correct URL
Dave,
Don't shout.
SPAM is commercial, our web site isn't commercial, it is a form of bragging. Nothing on our web site is for sale, in fact most of it has already been given away. Even the guitar was done for just the cost of materials, the 'customer' is a friend.
I never saw any rule in any FAQ that a link was unwelcome.
http://myweb.cableone.net/andya /
Andy P.S. I almost always browse to the web sites JOAT posts here. He has a good eye for interesting subjects.

Andy,
Never mind ol' Dave. He don't mean no harm. He jest can't help hisself, is all. He's kinda "different" if'n ya know what I mean. If this here was a village, I guess you might say he's our village idiot. Don't take nothing he says serious-like. We keep him around for the entertainment value, ya see.
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:44:52 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) scribbled

Andy, don't bother. Not only are you allowed to brag, but you also have some justification, given the amount of stuff you've actually made. I disagree with Doug. Village idiots are usually tolerated and sometimes viewed with affection. BAD monkey (AKA Homer) is just a mentally challenged end of an intestinal tract (tmJH).
On a more relevant note, I like your clamp rack, as it allows hanging a lot of clamps. However, I don't see diagonals along the width, so how do you keep the rack from racking (no pun intended - well, okay, maybe). Is it rigid enough?
Tom Watson has something similar, but he uses big hunks of plywood to prevent racking, and that reduces the number of clamps that can be hung on it. See Tom's rack on the following page. http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson/page28.htm
Luigi,
Good idea! I looked at the rack again and it could start to sway under load. I'll at a couple braces this weekend.
Thanks!
Andy
"> Andy, don't bother. Not only are you allowed to brag, but you also

Andy,
Love your projects. You may want to send users directly to your site instead of via the cableone page. Here's the URL:
http://myweb.cableone.net/andya /
HTH, Jo
Jo,
Got it. Thanks.
Andy

http://myweb.cableone.net/andya /
Sorry for the confusion. Cableone changed the rules on me and I forgot to pay attention.
Andy

Andy, If it wasn't spam, I APOLOGIZE, which is more than the idiots who enjoy vilifying me would EVER do. That's the nature of "little minds".
dave
Andy wrote:

Lets see...
You attack the man because you didn't bother to read the page that came up. Then you give a half hearted apology ("If it wasn't spam, I APOLOGIZE"). YOU KNOW IT WASN'T SPAM, so just say you're sorry. Then, you turn it around like your the victim and start flinging insults. I think you've now answered the horse-dick question.
Rich
Accepted. Thanks.
Now that you can get to the page, what do you think?