And the wiiner is Richard Gillespie

Richard Gillespie got picked by my daughter. a total of 1165 dollars got donated and that is so cool. though I wished I started earlier and I bet I could have gotten more donations. but I am not complaining. thanks so much everyone for helping out.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
toolworks.com says...

You are to be applauded for the efforts Steve! Great work!
Steve Knight wrote:

Just for the record, I didn't pony up because I'm going to be drowning in even more debt for even more years thanks to this whole debacle with SWMBO. Now that the worrying about becoming a widower part is over, and she's back to normal, I get to fret about the money. :(
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:29:52 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan

I thought you were going to have a heart-to-heart talk with the doctor and/or Horsepistol Administrator about your bills after their little mistake...
- They who know the truth are not equal to those who love it. -Confucius --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming Services