Anaheim CA

Going to be in Anaheim towards the end of January for a trade show. Anywhere I shouldn't miss (woodworking related :) while I'm there ?

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

AUSTIN HARDWOODS, SANTA ANA

Reply to
Quadindad2

They do have some nice wood selections. They are at 610 N. Santiago Street. If you call 714-953-4000, they can give you driving directions. Woodcraft is new, but you've probably been to one of those before. If not they are at

12781 Beach Blvd. in Stanton (714-899-1422). If you are into antiqueing, downtown Orange has plenty of antique shops. I haven't been, yet, so I cannot attest to the quality of the selection.

Cheers, Eric

Reply to
Eric Lund

Rob,

How far are you willing to drive? How much time did you want to spend at each place?

Austin is about 20 minutes away maybe less. There is California Woodworking Machinery in Anaheim. 10 minutes or so. There is Sam Maloof's place out in the Inland Valley. About 1 hour away. There are usually carvers working in Knotts Berry Farm. Nice drive out to Carlsbad where Tropical Exotic Hardwoods of Latin America is at. A little pricey but great selection.

Roy Roy

Reply to
Roy Neudecker