An item you don't want to miss ..

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 874&item6111707285&rd=1>
Damn, too late. Item's already gone..... And I would have paid A LOT for it. Um, what was it?????                     Mark L.
Lobby Dosser wrote:

Lobby Dosser :
You might want to try it this way.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categorya6&itema11707285
UA100

Dang! Well that leaves the Pink Miller Falls #85 for thos of us that saw it. Not sure if the extra iron is original.

I wonder what they've been smoking in that thar peace pipe?
Kevin
That twarnt a peace pipe. That was a head plane.
Wayne