An important reminder

This weekend I was "treated" to the sounds of heavy machinery leveling the remains of brand new 6,000 sq. ft. house down the street that recently burned to the ground. The house had just been completed, and the fire was evidently started by some workers who were staining some custom-made doors and left the used rags wadded up in a pile in the corner of the garage.
So, don't forget: You should *never*, *ever*, under *any* circumstances use stain on fine ... er, I mean, always dispose of finishing rags properly.
Chuck Vance
The boss probably doesn't speak Spanish.
Phil
Groggy wrote:

Wow. Such hostility. It is well known that mexicans take a lot of manual labor positions and work there arses off at it. As far as communicating, there is generally one on the crew that speaks english well enough to communicate with the employer. They have learned how to cope with the language issue.
Buenos Tarde,
Wes