An idiot and his table saw...

Still waiting for you answer to a simple question. A guy making minimum wage, no insurance, has a bad car accident where he runs off the road and hits a tree. He has severe head injuries, internal injuries, etc.

What exactly should happen here, step by step and who will pay for it? Does EMS take him to the hospital? Does the hospital refuse to care for him because he has no insurance, no means to pay? Is there even an EMS at all?

I don't expect real answers, because you've proven yourself long on some flakey alleged core beliefs. But either they haven't been thought through or you are so inhumane that you'd let people like the above die. But, this is your chance to redeem yourself, for all to see. So, please, tell us step by step what should happen in the above everyday situation.

Reply to
trader4

# # Still waiting for you answer to a simple question.

Asked and asnwered Since you didn't like the first answer, you'll be waiting a long time for one you like Enjoy

Reply to
Attila Iskander

I figured as much. You're just intellectually dishonest. You claim to have some valid alternative to either the current system where we all wind up paying for healthcare for those that cannot, or for requiring everyone have mandatory minimum healthcare coverage. Yet, when asked to explain how it would work, starting from the scene of a car crash, you just run away. The most you've said is that you don't have a problem with people donating to private charity". Why, how caring and magnanimus of you. That's it? That is all you've got? And like most of the buffoons that pretend to stand on such high moral ground, I expect you'd be among the last to actually donate.

Reply to
trader4

# # I figured as much. You're just intellectually dishonest. You # claim to have some valid alternative to either the current # system where we all wind up paying for healthcare for those # that cannot, or for requiring everyone have mandatory # minimum healthcare coverage.

You're not only stupid, bu t a liar too I never made ANY claim about "having some valid alternative " That's just you pulling ignorant shit out of your ass again (Did you ever consider cleaning off your head after your pull it out of your ass ? That way you won't spread it on Usenet)

# Yet, when asked to explain how it would work, # starting from the scene of a car crash, # you just run away.

Don't have to explain something YOU INVENTED whole cloth Your strawman - you feed it

# # The most you've said is that you don't # have a problem with people donating to private charity". # Why, how caring and magnanimus of you. That's it? # That is all you've got? And like most of the buffoons that # pretend to stand on such high moral ground, I expect # you'd be among the last to actually donate.

Since you don't even know who I am - you have NO CLUE as to what and whom I donate Once again, you're just pulling ignorant shit out of your ass.

Go wash your head before you get to your keyboard The constant flow of shit from you stinks.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 06 Dec 2012

02:20:18 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Where do you put a coffee cup? - on the other seat?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

In one of thse free paper coffee cup holders, and on the floor.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You hold it out beyond your knees, with one hand, and pry the cover i[ with the other hand. If (when) it spills, it goes onto the carpet. It's not rocket science. Or stick it in one of the cupholders.

If they put the drawing on the side of the cup, some dufus would claim that they turned the cup to read it and burned themselves.

Spehro Pefhany

Shock mounted, no less!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

How about a cup holder Hell they even sell those that hook into your window well

Reply to
Attila Iskander

I didn't invent it, it's a common, everyday, real world occurance. You just refuse to address it because, well, you can't. You stand on your soap box and claim to have simple solutions for real world problems. Yet, obviously you don't.

I know you're fundamentally dishonest. You put forth bankrupt ideas that are worthless and when someone exposes any one of the many obvious holes in it, instead of being able to answer for youself, you run away like a child.

Reply to
trader4

Instead of an "air ride", it's a "dairy ride"..

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Well you clearly stated that no one should be forced to buy health insurance. That it should be their right to go uninsured. That is one of your core positions, is it not? When it was explained to you that we are all now paying for those uninsured people when they wind up injured or ill at the hospital and asked for what YOUR solution is for the uninsured guy with serious injuries after a car crash, the best you could come up with is this:

"You are MORE than welcome to pay for it if you want Why should I pay for it It's his life, his choice, his responsibility "

You're right about one thing, it isn't a valid alternative, but it's the only alternative you've put forth.

Real humanitarian you are, big man. You'd probably go driving right by yourself, honking the horn:

"That'll teach you!"

It's not a strawman it's the real world, it happens everyday. It's just you have no answer, except a completely heartless one that you've already put forth, in your own words, above.

No I'm not. Your statements are quite clear and there for all to see. You're incapable of putting forth an argument that makes sense. You can't even explain your solution or approach to a guy with no insurance that is seriously injured in a car crash. That of course is because you don't want to admit the obvious truth, you'd let them die. Your some kind of real whack job. Then you want to preach to us about the perils of seat belt laws leading to dictatorships? Some world we'd be in if we let you and your ilk get in charge.

Reply to
trader4

# # I didn't invent it, it's a common, everyday, real world # occurance. You just refuse to address it because, # well, you can't. You stand on your soap box and claim # to have simple solutions for real world problems. Yet, # obviously you don't.

Do you by being an asshole naturally or did you train for the job ? Let's referesh the MORON's pea-sized brain

Your strawman was I quote (you) > You claim to have some valid alternative to either the current system where... "

I made NO such claim Your scenario was thrown at me based on this LIE

So take your claim take your scenario And SHOVE it.

Your strawman YOU feed it.

# # I know you're fundamentally dishonest. #

Considering that:

- you know shit

- yo make wild-ass presumptions about others

- you lie

- then you lie some more when called on it.

You can take your "knowledge" and shove it right back up your ass where you got it from..

# You put forth bankrupt ideas that are worthless # and when someone exposes any one of the many # obvious holes in it, instead of being able to answer # for yourself, you run away like a child.

The only one "putting forth" anything in this thread, was you, you idiot Your strawman and presumptions are neither my problem nor my responsibility

Now piss off you stupid wanker Go peddle your lies and presumptions elsewhere

Reply to
Attila Iskander

# # Well you clearly stated that no one should be forced to # buy health insurance.

BZZZT And you are the MORON who segued into claimung that was some valid alternative" Not my problem you don't have reading skills

# That it should be their right to go uninsured.

# That is one of your core positions, is it not?

Who the f*ck cares ? I sure stopped caring about the shit you project on me

snip the rest of the stupid shit, lies, projections and strawman arguments

Reply to
Attila Iskander

...and McDs and DD brewed (and served if fresh) coffee at that same

180F. Now, thanks to the stupid old bag, one can't get a decent cup of coffee.
Reply to
krw

Shouldn't you be blaming the group of jurors that awarded the stupid old bag such a large amount?

Reply to
Dave

Yeah, we all know the story. A stupid old bat spilled hot coffee in her lap and looked for somebody other than herself to blame.

If she had cranked up an oxyacetylene torch and applied it to herself would the maker of the torch be at fault? If she had stuck her finger in a light socket would the power company be at fault?

She was stupid, she got punished for it, and the courts should have told her to sod off.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Then it is

(a) not in compliance with the ANSI standard for coffee makers. (b) not in compliance with the SCAA standards for coffee makers (c) a piece of shit

Reply to
J. Clarke

Well, actually one can. McD has considerably improved their coffee since then (has nothing to do with the suit and everything to do with Starbucks).

The main change that McD made was to put signs all over the place "warning, coffee is hot".

It's stuff like this that makes me wish I wasn't an atheist. I really _want_ to believe that there is a Hell in which the Stupid Old Bat and her lawyer spend all eternity drinking lukewarm coffee.

Reply to
J. Clarke

At her age I think the prospect of future offspring was a moot point regardless. As someone once said of Australia, "it's down there, but nobody cares".

Reply to
J. Clarke