AN EASY WAY TO MOUNT SANDING DISCS

http://www.torchmate.com/sandingdisc.htm Just scroll down a bit.
JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.
GREEN ONIONS http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/download.php?d_id /green.mid
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in message

nice tip...thank-you for sharing Mike from American Sycamore
Sun, Aug 8, 2004, 9:47am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com (MikeatAmericanSycamore) says: nice tip...thank-you for sharing
No prob. I've always been told you're supposed to share.
Now send me a board.
JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.
GREEN ONIONS http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/download.php?d_id=12/green.mid
calmly ranted:

You misspelled "Chebby Wimps", sir. My first auto was a '57 chebby. Most of the rest of my vehicles were Fords, and I've been happy since I dumped the POS GM product.

Yer a GM bigot?

Pffffffffffffft!
BTW, in that last rootarota post, you should have said "fewer women" instead of "less". And the 1/4" routahs are just fine for smaller bits and the standard laminate cutters.
- Gently-used Firestone tires for sale at discount! ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 20:54:46 -0700, Larry Jaques

As you know, I've been driving an F-150 since 1987. It's just easier to make fun of Fords via acronyms.

If you saw some of the women around here, you would demand both.

The only things I allow in the shop that can't take a half inch cutter are a couple of itty bitty laminate trimmers.
Full sized routers that only take 1/4" shanks are for girlymen.
Yeehaaa!
Regards, Tom.
calmly ranted:

Ayup, but I never heard if you tossed a newer engine in it or not. So?

Grok that.

Yabbut, what if it's the only routah in there at the time? The first one, back when only 1/4" shanks were available to mere mortals. I just happen to have a micrometer-feed B&D 1.5hp routah from said time and dimension.

Gays Against the Governator, etc. would have you state that a wee bit differently, sir.
- Woodworkers of the world, Repent! Repeat after me: "Forgive Me Father, For I Have Stained and Polyed." - http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:38:11 -0700, Larry Jaques

I think that GAG is an absolutely fabulous acronym for a gay political group.
Yeehaaaaa!
Regards, Tom.
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 20:54:46 -0700, Larry Jaques

It's not that Chevys are inferior vehicles (although they are), it's that Chevy_drivers_are so inferior. I've seen more Tahoes of the side of I-70 than you could hurl a dead and decomposing cat at.
As they say, "If God had intended man to fly, man would be born with wings; and, if God had intended man to walk, He would never have invented Chevies".