an ah ha moment

I was grinding something tonight and the wheel on the 4 1/2 grinder was not true, it was bouncing around like crazy.. I didn't think I could true a wheel, but I took my diamond dresser for a bench grinder and trued the fiber impregnated wheel. It worked great.. I didn't think the impregnated wheels could be trued, but it was worth a try since I didn't have a new wheel available.

Hope that helps someone.

Reply to
woodchucker

Invention is the necessity of mother. Or something like that. grk, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

True dat.

Reply to
tommyboy

But according to Shoe in the comics this morning an Ah Ha moment is remembering that you have a new carton of ice cream in the freezer.

That's for November 4, 2013.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Gill