an ah ha moment

I was grinding something tonight and the wheel on the 4 1/2 grinder was not true, it was bouncing around like crazy.. I didn't think I could true a wheel, but I took my diamond dresser for a bench grinder and trued the fiber impregnated wheel. It worked great.. I didn't think the impregnated wheels could be trued, but it was worth a try since I didn't have a new wheel available.
Hope that helps someone.
--
Jeff

On 11/1/2013 6:31 PM, woodchucker wrote:

    grk,     jo4hn

True dat.
On 11/1/2013 8:31 PM, woodchucker wrote:

remembering that you have a new carton of ice cream in the freezer. http://www.shoecomics.com/comics.php That's for November 4, 2013.
Bill