Amusing e-mail from supplier

Read the subject carefully... an amazing technique if it works!
----- Original Message ----- From: Highland Woodworking To: Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:40 PM Subject: [SPAM]Making thick boards out of thin boards - Good free info on Resawing
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.earthlink.net says...

Heh, I _want_ one o' THEM kind o' resaws. Wonder if they have board stretchers to go with 'em?

I use this technique quite regularly, particularly for curved parts. It's also known as lamination.
scott
writes:

True! They never went there in the e-mail or on the web page though... it was all about resawing sans an objective for doing so.

----- Original Message ----- From: Highland Woodworking To: Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:08 PM Subject: OOPS! What we meant to say was....
Dear Reader,
Well, what we MEANT to say in today's email was, Making thick boards INTO thin boards! (Not the other way around. Sorry about that!)