American woodworker magazine

Anyone subscribe to American Woodworker? Looking for an article on an eight drawer dresser that appeared in issue #124, 125, or 126. Called American Woodworker but they couldn't find it, poor outfit. Am willing to buy that issue if anyone has it available. Please e-mail me if you do have it. Thanks, Stan
I looked but didn't see it either. Are you sure it was American Woodworker? I briefly looked in a few previus and post the issue numbers - still no luck. Course I will tell you -- I didn't turn each page I just used the table of contents.
Thom

Try this terrific site.... Bookmark it.
http://www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com /
Regards, Roy
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:24:33 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net"

The Dec. 2006 (#159) issue of Popular Woodworking has plans for a two door / six drawer unit that could be made into a 8 drawer unit. They use the terms Lingerie chest and dresser interchangeably. Might help in your search. Cheers, JG